So it's been a few weeks since my May Golden Tote arrived and I think I've styled almost everything I've received.  The Handkerchief Dress (see previous post here) is still awaiting the right moment.  Since my last post, I also traded my Naked Zebra LBD and the Priddy Eyelet Dress for this beauty, which I can't wait to wear.  The print is even more beautiful in person!

Flirty Braided Dress, Golden Tote

But this weekend, I attended a party on a yacht for my work, and I knew the Embroidered Maxi would be perfect for it.  The colors (I accessorized with gold) made it seem dressy and reminded me of the water!






Dress: Embroidered Maxi, Golden Tote | Shoes: Dolea Sandals, Aldo

If you have not tried Golden Tote yet, it's a must.  And sorry in advance because it's quite the addiction!   If you do try it for the first time, I'd love for you to use my referral link!  My June tote will hopefully ship soon-I can't wait to share what I chose!